Why should a national franchise association in Europe join the EFF?
1) to be part of the only official representative body for franchising in Europe (EU, acceding countries or countries with an official link to the EU)
2) to be part of the network of European Franchise associations that defend authentic and ethical franchising in their respective countries
3) to be part of an organisation, the EFF, that is foremost and effective in defending the interests of franchising with regard to legislation passed by the European institutions, as well as by national governments
4) to be part of the regular forums of discussion and work that the representatives of the major and most successful franchise systems organise within the framework of the EFF for their mutual benefit and evolution
5) to be part of a franchise federation that shares the successful ideas and strategies of its experienced member associations with its younger and less experienced member associations in order to elevate the standards, values, and modes of operation of each franchise association
6) to be part of or have access to the wider circle of experts in franchise who are involved in the life of their respective national franchise associations
7) to be part of the active and successful community of franchise associations in Europe – to learn from this community, to contribute to it and to contribute to its evolution.